Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
The continued adventures of the psychotic clown stuffed in a mayo jar.
Oh, and hes still available for kids parties , cheap!
Usually for less than a case of liquor!
Anyways, onto the comic. I left it a bit large this time 'cuz theres a bit of detail to this one.
Enjoy.

Somebody tell me if this looks any different from a non-medicated point of view...

it must be the cool tool/tap majic. the other programmer and i have had this conversation quite a few times. we could put tre(not the nancy boy)y parker and matt stone outta business.

thrawn said:
it must be the cool tool/tap majic. the other programmer and i have had this conversation quite a few times. we could put tre(not the nancy boy)y parker and matt stone outta business.

Well parker/stone always try to put some sort of social commentary into their work , and I feel that if there is a message to the Funzie comics, then we have failed.

thrawn said:

nancy boy? :shady: :elfpenis:

Drool-Boy said:
Well parker/stone always try to put some sort of social commentary into their work , and I feel that if there is a message to the Funzie comics, then we have failed.

mindless humor, it just takes someone the fun out of it if you have to think about it.