Funny/odd pics thread?

Candy said:
That god-awful thing (no pun intended) is still in our garage. Next year IM going to wear it and see what i can win! :fly: :fly:

Tis funny cause if you were to wear it you would get nothing but laughs. When I wear it either I get the "your going to hell" or "thats the funniest thing ive ever seen"

Funniest part is when I first made it like 3 years ago my mom helped me with all the sewing :fly: :fly:

Pic for reference and to keep thread aligned:D ...

all.jpg

b_sinning said:
How did you guys find out that he did that?

Did he do somethiong similar with the urinal?
You'd be in the can releasing turdlings into the wild, and some guy would go into the stall next to you. You hear weird noises so you look over and see the shoes come off, and the feet disappear, then the sounds of a grease cloud :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
You'd be in the can releasing turdlings into the wild, and some guy would go into the stall next to you. You hear weird noises so you look over and see the shoes come off, and the feet disappear, then the sounds of a grease cloud :lol:
the question is, WHY?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Wow, that's terrible and frightening and hilarious. You should make a sign like that and put it on the restroom door, it'd be great.