fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,080
Steam
mattressfish
sonanddad.jpg

Content: What is your favorite cartoon? I used to love 'Get Your War On' because the guy hates Bush and uses Voltron, but its just boring now.

fly said:
http://upload.pzind.com/upload_files/011605/sonanddad.jpg[IMG]

Content: What is your favorite cartoon? I used to love 'Get Your War On' because the guy hates Bush and uses Voltron, but its just boring now.[/QUOTE]

GYWO was one of my favorites, and you're right, it hasn't been funny for a long damn time. The ninja cartoon on that site is pretty funny sometimes though.

I like pennyarcade, VGcats, megatokyo, 8-bit theater, PvP, White Ninja, you know, the classics. But lately I've really been digging the weird humor of Biggerthancheeses. It's so random and abstract, and that touches me in the right place.

bast_imret said:
I like pennyarcade, VGcats, megatokyo, 8-bit theater, PvP, White Ninja, you know, the classics. But lately I've really been digging the weird humor of Biggerthancheeses. It's so random and abstract, and that touches me in the right place.
Show me on the doll where it touches you.

Also, throw me a link for this "Biggertancheeses"

Myself : Penny Arcade and VG cats are about all I read. Print comics haven't been funny in ages.

I like Dilbert and that one with the afro american kids, can't think of the name.

fly said:
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton aren't actually comics. :tard:

I've seen some of Jesse's stand up. Its pretty funny in my opinion, if you're into that whole "white people do this" style.

People, go check out the bigger than cheeses link I poasted. It is comedy gold. Unless he gets on one of his rants or one of his continuity runs. The individual comics are awsome.

bast_imret said:
People, go check out the bigger than cheeses link I poasted. It is comedy gold. Unless he gets on one of his rants or one of his continuity runs. The individual comics are awsome.

I read it. Not really my cup of tea, although the chicks are hot.