Funny Ad

Well you can have herpes zoster, which is the same virus as chicken pox, and that effects the ocular nerves which causes pain, for years even after the shingles go away.

Herpes Simplex Keratitis is herpes in the eyeball (lesions appear in the cornea), it's a unilateral red eye (typcially conjunctivitis is bilateral, or goes to both eyes) symptoms include photophobia (sensitivity to light) and varying degrees of pain. Vision may or may not be effected depending on where the lesion is and how severe it presents. I have read that in many cases, it will actually look worse than it feels, and that's a telltale sign, as, if I'm correct, each recurrent attack induces greater damage to the corneal nerves, leading to hypoesthesia (reduced corneal sensitivity).

I believe the blindness comes from nerve damage as well as corneal scarring.

I guess that's the bio lesson for the day :D

zengirl said:
Well you can have herpes zoster, which is the same virus as chicken pox, and that effects the ocular nerves which causes pain, for years even after the shingles go away.

Herpes Simplex Keratitis is herpes in the eyeball (lesions appear in the cornea), it's a unilateral red eye (typcially conjunctivitis is bilateral, or goes to both eyes) symptoms include photophobia (sensitivity to light) and varying degrees of pain. Vision may or may not be effected depending on where the lesion is and how severe it presents. I have read that in many cases, it will actually look worse than it feels, and that's a telltale sign, as, if I'm correct, each recurrent attack induces greater damage to the corneal nerves, leading to hypoesthesia (reduced corneal sensitivity).

I believe the blindness comes from nerve damage as well as corneal scarring.

I guess that's the bio lesson for the day :D

Now my eyeball itches. :(

Desslock said:
But...its so smooth and squishy. :drool:
Hm, well, just be sure to keep elpmis's pencil away ... that thing is the origin of everything ungood....

thrawn said:
crotch_rot.gif

funny, i saw this ad there also
LAWL