Funniest meeting at work ever v.workwaffles

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,342
Steam
mattressfish
We just had an hour long datacenter meeting. The meeting was actually a survey about communication among other things.

* The survey had my name on it. Yeah, that will get you honest answers from people.

* My name was also spelled wrong. Yeah, there isn't any miscommunication going on by management when they can't get my name right.

* Three managers and a VP sat there and watched you take the survey. NO PRESSURE!!!

btw, I don't give a shit and answered honestly. There were a shitload of 1s in my survey. LOLOLOLOL

/rant

Drool-Boy said:
Shoulda just wiped your ass with it and handed it back to them

That's when you ask for two copies. One to take a crap on, the other to wipe with. :)

fly said:
It was funny just because it was total political BS. "We want your honest answer" but in reality we don't.

Was it political BS, or were they just stupid? I've seen some people that honestly thought that sort of thing would get them an honest oppinion.

It is like the people that assure you they won't be offended if you criticise something they are doing. Of course they will. More times than not, they are. (I've been guilty of this. I can only tell myself that stupid people don't have a monopoly on stupid actions, unfortunately.)

Fat Burger said:
But if his name is spelled wrong with HR, then he doesn't have a job, either :eek:
pfft, last company I worked for had the WRONG SS on my paperwork for over a year. :lol:

taeric said:
Was it political BS, or were they just stupid? I've seen some people that honestly thought that sort of thing would get them an honest oppinion.

It is like the people that assure you they won't be offended if you criticise something they are doing. Of course they will. More times than not, they are. (I've been guilty of this. I can only tell myself that stupid people don't have a monopoly on stupid actions, unfortunately.)
They said: the reason its there is so they can come to you about the answers, and if you feel that there might be reprisals from this, please put it on there so we can address it. :tard:

fly said:
It was funny just because it was total political BS. "We want your honest answer" but in reality we don't.

Thats like the review we did of our manager...hand written and she got to see them..there were a whole 3 oher in the department and one was her good friend. Like if we said something she wouldn't know which one of us said it...but they didn't have our names...like that meant something:tard:

fly said:

Thats like the review we did of our manager...hand written and she got to see them..there were a whole 3 oher in the department and one was her good friend. Like if we said something she wouldn't know which one of us said it...but they didn't have our names...like that meant something:tard:

JJ Lady said:
yay, you get a day off?

fly said:
yay, you get a day off?
I went to the dentist at 2 and took the rest of the day...after them scraping my teeth (and unfortunatly my gums) with a big metal hook and making me bleed I decided I didn't need to go back. I have no cavities!! Yea!!

We had one of those "anonymous" surveys as well... then they printed the responses and we discussed them in the next meeting. The best reply we had to the question "What do you think is a good quality of your manager"

"You didn't lay me off, so thank you!"

Yeah, we took those oh so seriously as well ;)