WTF Fun

So what did everyone do for fun this weekend ?

I went to the movies, shopping spree with my little Kiko, steak dinner with my little guy, a baseball game, a brew house, a gay club, watched a drag show.
We all went to a friend's house on Saturday for a cookout. Yesterday we hung out at the pool. I ordered my new range as well. Today we're at my dad's for a cookout.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Finishing my basement finally.

Got walls framed and insulated to R24, outlets placed, storage room wall up, then I have to box around a bunch of pipes and get a bedroom wall up.

Then figure out what the fuck the previous owner did for the electric heat wiring. I removed a baseboard heater and that made the crawlspace light no longer work... wtf.

Went to see Jim Brewer at the Irvine Improv... One of the best shows I've ever been to. Had my fwb over Saturday night, went to breakfast sunday morning at the place where we looked into each others eyes and ate a banana. Then, when she wet home, I went to my grandma's to celebrate her 96th birthday party. Came home late afternoon to find a coolant leak on my bike. Identified the location of the leak, tightened the hose clamp, now I pray that the issue is resolved. If not, I'll have to replace the hose.

Came home late afternoon to find a coolant leak on my bike. Identified the location of the leak, tightened the hose clamp, now I pray that the issue is resolved. If not, I'll have to replace the hose.

Is it true that you have no love for hose?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Finishing my basement finally.

Got walls framed and insulated to R24, outlets placed, storage room wall up, then I have to box around a bunch of pipes and get a bedroom wall up.

Then figure out what the fuck the previous owner did for the electric heat wiring. I removed a baseboard heater and that made the crawlspace light no longer work... wtf.
Obviously you're an amateur electrician. That's how things are supposed to work.

Lights give off heat....duh

We had neighbors over on Saturday, cleaned out the garage and basement some. We have a dumpster in our driveway right now. Saturday night I went to see the Dirty Dancing touring Broadway show with my sister while our husband's and kids hung out together. Yesterday we hung with neighbors and cleaned more and had a friend over in the evening. Today we hosted brunch and then I got struck down with a migraine and had to cancel our dinner plans which is a total bummer. I'm currently on drugs on my couch trying to figure out what girl movie to watch.

I've basically got wet AMD except I'm not old.

(Edit: I don't want pity or anything, there's a hundred worse things I could have that aren't as easily treatable.)
Just looked that up. I remember you mentioning this before. Fuck. Are you losing vision?

Got one dead spot in my right eye, just to the right of center focus. Left eye is fine. Trying to keep that spot from expanding.