Fun and Motivating Exercising

I was in the same boat then took up mountain biking. If you find some other people to bike with (on trails, paved or unpaved, not that faggy spandex in my fucking way on a main road type of biking), then it's not so boring. You feel like you're getting somewhere on paved trails and have a goal to accomplish... getting back to your car/house. Plus you get to try to keep up with someone else, or race them, or whatever else.

If you get really tired you can just coast a bit, stop and rest, whatever else... just doesnt seem to be as abusive and difficult as running, but you still get the cardio.

On unpaved trails you're so focused on getting around the rocks and what not that you dont even notice the pedaling and what not, you're completely preoccupied... which is awesome.

That sounds fun actually. Sucks that Florida is mostly flat, but maybe we can find some sites to bike.

that video is fucking awesome. I even have a poodle. We can poodlecise together!

mtn biking is definitely fun. there are some great trails around here too, but it's tough to work out the time to do it. when i biked regularly i would just hit the paved/crushed gravel trails along the river here. They're closer to home so it's easy to just bike over to them then go for a long ride without having to drive to an actual mtn bike trails to ride.

Last edited:
I do bodypump, which is like an aerobics class. I haven't been in weeks though because of school/being abroad etc.

Aside from that I play rugby and might return to univ level this year.

Knyte likes P90x as well. I've done parts of it a couple times and it's hard, I'm a wimp.

Edit: Oh and exercising sucks, but I need to tone up my tummy cause I just bought a new adorable bikini.

Pics of bikini? I liked your white one.

I just got a new one too, black with paisleys or something on it.