Full Half-Life 2 Review on Gamespot at Noon (PST)

bast_imret said:
I bet I give you a fist in the ass. :heart:

How you liking Halo? Have you played any campaign? I want Live :sadpanda:
I am currently in the middle of the campaign. I like it so far.

9.2 baybee!

Half-Life 2 is a very impressive and engaging shooter, and a faithful follow-up to one of the greatest PC games of all time.

bast_imret said:
9.2 baybee!

Half-Life 2 is a very impressive and engaging shooter, and a faithful follow-up to one of the greatest PC games of all time.
9.2? Thats bullshit. GTA sucks cock compared to Half Life

Pancake Wagon said:
I am currently in the middle of the campaign. I like it so far.

I've played alot of FPS. Halo I like, for the most part. But for some unknown reason, I HATE fighting Flood. I love any level in the game where I'm taking on Covenant. But fighting the Flood just makes me want to turn off my system. The library in the first game almost made me stop playing it.

Pancake Wagon said:
9.2? Thats bullshit. GTA sucks cock compared to Half Life

I haven't read the article yet, (i must print it up from some reading material on my way to drop of the cosby kids at the pool). I'll comment on the score when I get back.

bast_imret said:
I've played alot of FPS. Halo I like, for the most part. But for some unknown reason, I HATE fighting Flood. I love any level in the game where I'm taking on Covenant. But fighting the Flood just makes me want to turn off my system. The library in the first game almost made me stop playing it.

the flood sux but theyre part of the story
Im on a flood level now and Im trying to just run my ass through it:p

Drool-Boy said:
I was gonna "barrow" this game, but after reading the making of article at gamespot, and now this, I think I might actually give up the cash for it

I'm probably still going to borrow it to try it out and see how it will run on my PC, especially since all my monies right now are going to christmas presents and Steam doesn't accept Marklar. If I feel I will have the time to make any use of the multiplayer, I might buy it.

bast_imret said:
I'm probably still going to borrow it to try it out and see how it will run on my PC, especially since all my monies right now are going to christmas presents and Steam doesn't accept Marklar. If I feel I will have the time to make any use of the multiplayer, I might buy it.

I still have a $15dollar gift voucher to EB burning a hole in my wallet:shady:

Drool-Boy said:
the flood sux but theyre part of the story
Im on a flood level now and Im trying to just run my ass through it:p

you can do that alot more in 2 than you could in 1. Infact alot of the later levels I just quietly ran through as the fighting broke out all around me. There is no way you could take on all those guys and live. And if you can, you need to be playing legendary.

bast_imret said:
see, I wish I hadn't ruined the flood surprise in the first one by reading about them online before playing those boards. I like the flood though. They are your typical horror movie parasite. Although I wish they had shotguns on the flood boards I've been on so far.

I read most of the article. Disappointing story, just like they said about Halo. My problem with reviews like these are, when they say stuff like its not innovative etc, how the hell can you really be innovative with an FPS nowadays? What haven't they done?

Pancake Wagon said:
see, I wish I hadn't ruined the flood surprise in the first one by reading about them online before playing those boards. I like the flood though. They are your typical horror movie parasite. Although I wish they had shotguns on the flood boards I've been on so far.
DATA DIES