Fuck you, Network Solutions

even if we were using AIM right now we'd still do this because we'd be having a completely different conversation there

Speaking of Save a Pet, Ryan's mom called last night and kept us on the phone for more than 30 minutes, I was flipping double birds to the phone and mouthing STFU repeatedly. She was in rare form, among other things she started badgering us on how many kitties we have and suggested in a not so sublte way that we should take JJ and JoJo back to Save a Pet so we only have 3 cats and consider finding new homes for them too so our house isn't so allergic to everyone. :mad: I was fed up, so in the snippiest way I could muster at the time (which was pretty snippy because I didn't feel well) I said, 'Hey that's not nice, you shouldn't talk like that it's mean"

:tard:

Who says shit like that?

:thrawn: she suggested taking them back?1? wtf, lady.

oh wait, isn't the reason they've never come over because she's allergic? :o

:thrawn: she suggested taking them back?1? wtf, lady.

oh wait, isn't the reason they've never come over because she's allergic? :o

Yeah everytime we see them they try to talk us into taking them back, I don't know if it's supposed to be some sort of sick joke or something but it's not funny anymore.

They don't come over because we don't invite them. The best excuse is that she's allergic to cats.

I couldn't deal with her in my house, just no way.

what did she say to this?

and can I play hooky today? I still some vacay hours left I think :lol:

I want to play hookey today. You should get the Doc to call SAP and we can go get her this morning

I'm seriously needing a break from the world.

Although there's the whole charts thing for tomorrow and the end of hte month stuff. :(

If I have to work today you have to work today.

she said she wasn't being mean and that our headaches are because we're allergic to cats so we should get rid of all of the animals

Oh and I'm not sure how many hours you have left, you had a lot of days off last month I didn't even tally.

Doctor?

did you ever get the network solutions thing figured out?

no, saveapet. they're 1-5 on weekdays

and no, I have to call them but first I have to walk to walgreens for some shampoo because I don't have any and the guys renovating the saloon are blocking my truck

no, saveapet. they're 1-5 on weekdays

and no, I have to call them but first I have to walk to walgreens for some shampoo because I don't have any and the guys renovating the saloon are blocking my truck

Are you going to call in bad hair day? I think I've used that one already.

Well we both are, all the traffic people are saying that the Edens construction is adding an additonal 45-60 minutes on the commute

carpool.jpg
?

Last edited: