Fu@king Lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileynev

Erika Joe is such a fucking hack. She can barely sing. People voted for her because she's young and "cute". The dudes got screwed.

I have no idea who, or what, this thread is about. Have you been drinking nev?

edit: drinking more than usual

Jason was awesome, and the Dwight Yoakam dude was good too. And Jason's wife is hot

Google says Nashville Star. I didnt know that was still on.

Not that I care. Fuck country music. I heard enough of that and Bluegrass growing up. Maybe I'll like it when im old again but now now.

Ryokurin said:
Google says Nashville Star. I didnt know that was still on.

Not that I care. Fuck country music. I heard enough of that and Bluegrass growing up. Maybe I'll like it when im old again but now now.

They just announced her as the winner for this season.

I figured you were talking about American Idol or something, but then they are all the same anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

kiwi said:
I figured you were talking about American Idol or something, but then they are all the same anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

American Idol is a cheap, shitty knock off of Nashville Star. You want talent, you watch Nashville Star. You want no talent popstar hacks, watch Idol

smileynev said:
American Idol is a cheap, shitty knock off of Nashville Star. You want talent, you watch Nashville Star. You want no talent popstar hacks, watch Idol

We watch neither, because the interest has just never been there for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.