Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smileynev

Erika Joe is such a fucking hack. She can barely sing. People voted for her because she's young and "cute". The dudes got screwed.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
I have no idea who, or what, this thread is about. Have you been drinking nev?

edit: drinking more than usual

S

smileynev

Jason was awesome, and the Dwight Yoakam dude was good too. And Jason's wife is hot

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Google says Nashville Star. I didnt know that was still on.

Not that I care. Fuck country music. I heard enough of that and Bluegrass growing up. Maybe I'll like it when im old again but now now.

S

smileynev

Ryokurin said:
Google says Nashville Star. I didnt know that was still on.

Not that I care. Fuck country music. I heard enough of that and Bluegrass growing up. Maybe I'll like it when im old again but now now.

They just announced her as the winner for this season.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
I figured you were talking about American Idol or something, but then they are all the same anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

S

smileynev

kiwi said:
I figured you were talking about American Idol or something, but then they are all the same anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

American Idol is a cheap, shitty knock off of Nashville Star. You want talent, you watch Nashville Star. You want no talent popstar hacks, watch Idol

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
smileynev said:
American Idol is a cheap, shitty knock off of Nashville Star. You want talent, you watch Nashville Star. You want no talent popstar hacks, watch Idol

We watch neither, because the interest has just never been there for us.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Drool-Boy said:
wtf was nev doin up past 10pm?
his wife must be outta town or something, I dont think she lets him stay up that late.
She probably told him to go make her a sammich, then he snuck off...

Status
Not open for further replies.