FS Mushkin 2GB(2x1GBsticks) PC3200

theacoustician said:
Nope. It has no affliation with Turner.

Frankly, unless yall are holding back (which is likely) The only people with machines that will even take that are programmers. Im still limping along on a GX150 for pete's sake! (thats a 1ghz P3 with 512m and Intel integrated graphics) Brings a new meaning to the word slow. I want to bring a old TNT2 I have here to plug into it it just to speed it up some.

Ryokurin said:
Frankly, unless yall are holding back (which is likely) The only people with machines that will even take that are programmers. Im still limping along on a GX150 for pete's sake! (thats a 1ghz P3 with 512m and Intel integrated graphics) Brings a new meaning to the word slow. I want to bring a old TNT2 I have here to plug into it it just to speed it up some.

I have a GF4 laying here if you want it. Prolly have some pc133 laying around to if you would like.

SpangeMonkee said:
I have a GF4 laying here if you want it. Prolly have some pc133 laying around to if you would like.

the form factor of gx's we get here have 1/2 height agp sluts...with a dremel it might fit :fly:

theacoustician said:
I've got extra RAM here (don't ask). Its the good stuff already tested as a dual channel kit. I'll let y'all have first dibs at it.

It's currently $293 on Mushkins website. I'll sell it for $250.

Datasheet : http://www.mushkin.com/lib/datasheets/1GB 2-3-2.pdf

Let me know if you want it or have any questions about it.
I'd love to buy it but I already have 2Gb of that memory. Great Deal.