From sea to shinning Sea

b_sinning said:
Woa. The Toliet water episode just came on tv.

K, I guess now I should explain my only supernatural power. If I recall or talk about any particular Simpson's episode within the next week it's on TV, true story.

Example: When Kimie and I were dating I was trying to explain the hilarity of the "Tomacco" episode where the goat comes crashing through the window going "TOOOOOMAAAACCOOOOOOO" and then that very same day it came on TV and she watched it.

It's crazy man, seriously.

KNYTE said:
K, I guess now I should explain my only supernatural power. If I recall or talk about any particular Simpson's episode within the next week it's on TV, true story.

Example: When Kimie and I were dating I was trying to explain the hilarity of the "Tomacco" episode where the goat comes crashing through the window going "TOOOOOMAAAACCOOOOOOO" and then that very same day it came on TV and she watched it.

It's crazy man, seriously.
One of the best Simpsons episodes hands down.

Tomacco ruled. Where in hell is the damn grocery stores here?! I had to search a ghetto just to find a liquior store. That was the most whitebread ghetto I've ever seen. Just some hispanics trying to look tough. I was tempted to rob a few of them while shoeless just to show them what a ghetto is like in the south.