Friggin' addiction to Tradewars.

ieholly said:
i dunno. my parents and grandfather are alum and all engineers. they made me.

industrial engineering. i am also doubling in econ.

So...I guess you like anal, eh?

Though...Texas schools are great for Grad degrees in engineering...undergrad pretty much sucks anywhere I'm thinking.

wr3kt said:
So...I guess you like anal, eh?

Though...Texas schools are great for Grad degrees in engineering...undergrad pretty much sucks anywhere I'm thinking.

eh. my inen program is top 10.

p.s. who doesn't like anal??

ieholly said:
eh. my inen program is top 10.

p.s. who doesn't like anal??

I didn't mean suck as in the program isn't good...I mean in terms of actually enjoying it.

We need to start an "Anal for all" mailing list. We ship fly to everyone's address weekly and we get to use him however we wish, but something has to be in his ass at all times.

ieholly said:
what a horrible choice for an undergrad, not that a&m is any better at all.
blasphemy!!! :eek:

The ghost of Clayton Williams (is he even dead?) will haunt you for eternity :mad:

:p

Viremia said:
blasphemy!!! :eek:

The ghost of Clayton Williams (is he even dead?) will haunt you for eternity :mad:

:p

lol. i don't have any idea who that is.

ieholly said:
lol. i don't have any idea who that is.
:wtf:

next time you walk past the former students assoc center take a look at the name of the building (unless it's changed since I was there, over 10 years ago)

He's also a former Governor candidate in Texas who ran against Ann Richards and ruined his chances when he made the comment about rape and how if it was inevitable, the woman should just lie back and enjoy it. I think it was an analogy with the weather.

not one of our finer former students