Friggin' addiction to Tradewars.

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So I was introduced to the bbs game called Tradewars 2002.
It's a massive online multiplayer based on star trek. Someone over at "the other place" hosted a server, so I thought I'd give it a try...and I like these types of games.

Well...it's been about a week and I was running a script to learn about the univers and not paying attention because I was watching the OUvA&M game( Boomer Sooner) when I come back to find that the only other player in the game has killed me. Well...I log back in, go to a different sector and get killed by his damn mines. Now I can't get on for 24 hours.

Stupid gaming addiction...I was building up a nice little battle group too. Dammit...and I lost 29 million credits that too me 4 hours to get. When I get back on, I'm going to kick his ass.

On a side note...you never realize how big 20,000 is until you have to search through every single one of a 20,000 sector universe.

GO NERDS!!!

So...if anyone wants to jump on...it's a good way to kill massive amounts of time.

my bf used to play bbs's, but that was when he was like 10.

wr3kt said:
Waaiiiit...holly...you go to A&M...

I'm a Sooner....

:p

BAH! you barely won and you are ranked #2 so eat my shorts.

p.s. are you from oklahoma? its like the losery-est state ever.

ieholly said:
BAH! you barely won and you are ranked #2 so eat my shorts.

p.s. are you from oklahoma? its like the losery-est state ever.
A&M is also doing really good this year.

Hell no...I just went there for school.
I'm from Texas. The state of Oklahoma fucking sucks April balls.

wr3kt said:
A&M is also doing really good this year.

Hell no...I just went there for school.
I'm from Texas. The state of Oklahoma fucking sucks April balls.

what a horrible choice for an undergrad, not that a&m is any better at all.

ieholly said:
what a horrible choice for an undergrad, not that a&m is any better at all.

Not really.
It's a great school...until I lost my scholorship and I couldn't become and in-state student and didn't want to pay 1500 per class anymore and some of my profs pissed me off. And I didn't want to work 40 hours a week and go to class anymore.

Other than that, it's a really great school.
Now I'm just going to finish up at UTD.
I didn't like A&M. It took them 4 months to accept me and by the time they did, I was already accepted, enrolled, and given a scholorship to OU.

Way to go...plus I hate the Corps...but from what I can tell...most of the students there aren't to big on them anyways.

wr3kt said:
Not really.
It's a great school...until I lost my scholorship and I couldn't become and in-state student and didn't want to pay 1500 per class anymore and some of my profs pissed me off. And I didn't want to work 40 hours a week and go to class anymore.

Other than that, it's a really great school.
Now I'm just going to finish up at UTD.
I didn't like A&M. It took them 4 months to accept me and by the time they did, I was already accepted, enrolled, and given a scholorship to OU.

Way to go...plus I hate the Corps...but from what I can tell...most of the students there aren't to big on them anyways.

that sound pretty sucky. i'm counting down the days till graduate and get out of the anus that is college station.

ieholly said:
that sound pretty sucky. i'm counting down the days till graduate and get out of the anus that is college station.

I'm curious why anyone would go to A&M...

What's your excuse?
I think if you visit they brainwash you.

Which engineering are you anyways?

wr3kt said:
I'm curious why anyone would go to A&M...

What's your excuse?
I think if you visit they brainwash you.

Which engineering are you anyways?

i dunno. my parents and grandfather are alum and all engineers. they made me.

industrial engineering. i am also doubling in econ.