Freedom...

S

smileynev

... are you willing to fight and possibly die for it?

BigDov said:
Yes. There has never been a question in my mind how I'd answer that question.

edit- is the Civil War starting or something?
I don't think so. If so, who would it be between and what side would you take?

why_ask_why said:
when the civil war starts, you can find me in ted's old apt on top of cnn
CNN headquarters would be one of the first places the conservative right would obliterate.

No. But then again I don't have to. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to attack Sweden?

long tall smiley said:
I don't think so. If so, who would it be between and what side would you take?

I'm guessing it would be between the government and the gun-toting, NRA card-carrying citizens of the USA. I'm on the citizen's side. Futile, sure, but you've got to fight for what you believe in right?

BigDov said:
I'm guessing it would be between the government and the gun-toting, NRA card-carrying citizens of the USA. I'm on the citizen's side. Futile, sure, but you've got to fight for what you believe in right?
Why would the current government attack its power base. If anything I think under our current leaders a civil war would involved the ultra conservative right wing bible thumping folk vs the rest of us.

long tall smiley said:
CNN headquarters would be one of the first places the conservative right would obliterate.

they would storm in and their anger would turn to awe when they saw our foodcourt

why_ask_why said:
they would storm in and their anger would turn to awe when they saw our foodcourt
"Lets burn these heathen bast......ohhhh krispy kreme"

FlyNavy said:
fuck no

i for one welcome our new insect overlords
I couldn't stand being subjugated by insects. Wookies or Ewoks, sure. But not bugs.

long tall smiley said:
Why would the current government attack its power base. If anything I think under our current leaders a civil war would involved the ultra conservative right wing bible thumping folk vs the rest of us.

Which would involve the government at some point, given W's stance on "religion" for whatever that's worth. Who do you think the government would side with??

BigDov said:
Which would involve the government at some point, given W's stance on "religion" for whatever that's worth. Who do you think the government would side with??
The ultra right of course. Its really a matter of how the US military would divide its allegiances.