Free to good home, motherboard/processor

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,111
Steam
mattressfish
So after deleting Apes stuff off her old PC, I thought I'd give it away...

I have an Abit AT7-MAX2 motherboard and a Barton 2500+ if someone is interested. You pay the shipping, if it isnt local.

The catch: The motherboard is an Abit. That means it has a capacitor that has been going south for at least 2 years. Sometimes when you restart the machine, you have to leave it unplugged for a minute or two to get it started again.

Was gonna sell it on ebay, but it doesn't go for shit there, so I'm offering it to you schmucks if you want it.

I'll take it. PM me details and tomorrow I'll email you a fedex shipping label.

edit: unless there's someone who'll be able to put it to good use straight away. I pounced only because I'm an incurable packrat. I don't have a job planned for it right now.

Last edited:
If it weren't the exact same specs of what I've got now I'd take it.

Give me better free stuff. I deserve it.

Ryokurin said:
AFAIK Abit still will fix the capacitor issues on their board for free if you send it off. I'll take it however if no one else has claimed it first.
You got a good use for it? If not, I'll give it to the packrat. And even if the cap was fixed, I wouldn't have a use for it. After I get rid of this stuff, we still have 2 PCs in the 2Ghz range sitting here...

I'll take it and even upgrade the sorry cap...my little brother(21 and generally broke) is running on a 1.8g p4 I gave him along with a 6600gt I gave him

itburnswhenipee said:
Give it to WAW. His is a more noble cause than mine, it seems.

unless he welshes on the shipping... in which case I maintain my claim.

nah, I've successfully done paypal transactions with fly before :)

btw fly, those home movies of you and april melted my brain...soooo hot :drool:

why_ask_why said:
nah, I've successfully done paypal transactions with fly before :)

btw fly, those home movies of you and april melted my brain...soooo hot :drool:

Cumming in his Ace Vol 4?