free tickets for atlanta sports!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
thread is a copy from genmay, fyi

I have a bunch of tickets coming up and in the spirit of sharing the wealth with genmay(UF), I'm going to let you be a pimp for a day too

atlanta hawks: I get front row seats, feet on the court, spike lee style...people like lil jon, ludacris, or dominique wilkins usually are sitting within a seat or two of me

atlanta thrashers: I get 3rd row on the glass at mid ice next to the owners box...seats are fantastic...I met one of the dudes from collective soul there recently

here are the dates...put your name in first and you get there first...I have 4 tix to all games

Thrashers March 8, 16, or 22
Hawks March 9, 10 or 13

how about you make TV subscriptions cheaper instead of hobnobbing with the likes of Spike Lee, ok?

:heart:

Edit: I am not even going ot be in the same state on those dates :(

According to you guys, I've already sat next to Ludacris

2545eedc91c4c8b.jpg

how about you make TV subscriptions cheaper instead of hobnobbing with the likes of Spike Lee, ok?

:heart:

Edit: I am not even going ot be in the same state on those dates :(

I have zero influence on the price of Time Warner cable, sorry :p

wow bruh.. what an offer.. have always wanted to sit courtside at an NBA game.. a bit of a "dream" of mine.. but those dates are bad for me.. any in the future?

how'd you get em?

you in ATL? love atlanta..

one of my best homies is up in marietta.. we were there t'giving..

wow bruh.. what an offer.. have always wanted to sit courtside at an NBA game.. a bit of a "dream" of mine.. but those dates are bad for me.. any in the future?

how'd you get em?

you in ATL? love atlanta..

one of my best homies is up in marietta.. we were there t'giving..

yeah, I'm in atlanta and live in Marietta
I can get the tix anytime...shoot me a pm if you're in town and we'll go to whatever game is on :)

Is this just one big thread dedicated to you bein a pimp???

WE ALREADY KNOW MAN!!!

nah, I'm not a pimp...the rightful owner of the tickets is a pimp, I'm just high on the food chain :D

can i sign spange up for one? i don't want them to be gone before he has a chance. what times are the games?

i'd love to go to either game too. maybe if there's one left and you don't mind a fat, VERY preggers gal crimpin' your style, you'd let me go. you don't come across tix like these, and i'd love to see ANYTHING in real life. :D

Last edited:
can i sign spange up for one? i don't want them to be gone before he has a chance. what times are the games?

i'd love to go to either game too. maybe if there's one left and you don't mind a fat, VERY preggers gal crimpin' your style, you'd let me go. you don't come across tix like these, and i'd love to see ANYTHING in real life. :D

pick a day and you two are in <3

hayul yeah!!!!! i'ma check the calendar soon as i get home.. april or may some time DEFINITELY!!! wow.. fuckin stoked! :D

i will owe you a huge night at the dollhouse here in tampa if we can pull it off..

hahaha :D

dollhouse in fort lauderdale, GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!