Free Tasting at Cold Stone

April23 said:
Are you out of your mind? It's icecream every time on the slab, not someones used icecream.

Did you leave your antibacterial hand gel keychain at home today?
Bah, you don't even know what you're talking about. You're just arguing to argue.

theacoustician said:
Bah, you don't even know what you're talking about. You're just arguing to argue.

They scrape when they are done with serving a person, and even if they left it on there, the only way it would be unsanitary would be if the ice cream was bacteria ladened to begin with.

Last edited:
Coqui said:
They scrape when they are done with serving a person, and even if they left it on there, the only way it would be unsanitary would be if the icre cream was bacteria ladened to begin with.
And bacteria doesn't grow too well on a 32 degree stone...

If I'm going to go out on a limb and say one kind of ice cream is better than another, it's going to be Tillamook Creamery ice cream, or Umpqua Brand- unfortunately, both made and sold in Oregon :(

Probably my best ice cream related memory is getting ice cream from the Thrifty's drug store in 100 degree Southern California weather. Then walking around the out door shopping mall eating it with grandparents.

April23 said:
Agreed. Only the south knows icecream.

Bwahahah

You keep telling yourself that.

Graeters > * No one has yet to be able to disprove it (i.e. I bought them some when they came here and they yielded their original opinion)

Coqui said:
Bwahahah

You keep telling yourself that.

Graeters > * No one has yet to be able to disprove it (i.e. I bought them some when they came here and they yielded their original opinion)

You doubt a fat person. gtfo