free starbucks on thursday!!

I don't drink coffee either.

If I could (yes the religion is against it) I still don't think I would. I've had coffee flavored stuff before and I don't like it. I don't even think it smells good.

I am curious about this. what part of coffee is not "kosher"?

Honestly if you are puckering when drinking beer because it is bitter you are drinking the wrong freakin beer. Sure it can have a nice taste but in no way is it suppose to be a bitter shock to your mouth such as coffee.

Honestly if you are puckering when drinking beer because it is bitter you are drinking the wrong freakin beer. Sure it can have a nice taste but in no way is it suppose to be a bitter shock to your mouth such as coffee.

IPAs are bitter to last the boat trip from England through South Africa over to India. Hence the name India Pale Ale. Overhopping the brew made it more tolerant of mold and spoiling. It's meant to taste like that.

I'm not saying it causes a pucker factor :p Coffee doesn't do that for me either. No one said anything about a bitter shock but if your beer has hops in it then it will have a bitter element. That's why the put the stuff in there in the first place.

IPAs are bitter to last the boat trip from England through South Africa over to India. Hence the name India Pale Ale. Overhopping the brew made it more tolerant of mold and spoiling. It's meant to taste like that.

Sorry but Bitter beer is horrible IMO. Bitter beer reminds me of leaving a Busch can out in the sun for a couple days.

Dude, you don't drink much else than American beer I take it? Like, Guinness etc. is mad bitter.

I'm not saying it causes a pucker factor :p Coffee doesn't do that for me either. No one said anything about a bitter shock but if your beer has hops in it then it will have a bitter element. That's why the put the stuff in there in the first place.

True. I thought you guys were talking like BITTTTTER BEER FACEEEE. I guess I just dont have that taste bud then.

Honestly I might just not even have that taste bud because all beer goes down smooth with me unless it is skunky. I can immediately tell you if a beer has been out in the sun and re-cooled, because of the bitter taste.

I dont find Guinness bitter at all, even stout.

And for the record I am Canadian, although I drink American beer because I live here, I do not enjoy it.

All I get is Canadian beer, it's cheap, and Miller etc. gives me cramps.

You obviously dont buy real Canadian beer if its cheap, lol

Cheapest Canadian beer that I had in Canada last time was Lucky Lager and it was 28 bucks a 24 pack.
Labatt :p Seeing as they have a brewery in Buffalo it's easier to find than most american beer round here.

Labatt :p Seeing as they have a brewery in Buffalo it's easier to find than most american beer round here.

But nobody in Canada drinks Labatt's, lol

Its exactly like when my brother and his room mates drive to the states to get cheap American beer, they get Busch or Milwalkees Best, nobody drinks those here :fly: