free papa johns

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
stolen from genmay...thought someone might be interested...follow the directions and get a pizza for $2...almost free anyway

genmay said:
go to http://www.papajohns.com and register.

Get them while they last!

Go to enter promotion code ,and enter the first two letters "TM". then pick three random letters followed by "OK"

For example, Use TMXXXOK. took me about 10 diff combinations /attempts .

You might have to give it a few tries, but it will work.

$2.10 after tax and delivery fees.

It should be noted some locations are complaining about this and the best way to get by it is play dumb. Tell them you got it in an email and it said to print out the final page, tell them you have the coupon and when they arrive say your girlfriend must have thrown it out, etc.

Ignorance is bliss.

freepizzatv0.jpg

fucking fuck i wish the papa johns in my area hadn't closed. it's my fav of the "big chain" pizza joints.

Last time I did this with Pizza Hut they threatened to call the cops, haahhahaaha

It did however work for many people before they caught on. The Pizza Hut one was for share holders or something though.

Yeah, it doesn't sound the same as the Pizza Hut one... that one actually said "thanks for you purchase of Pizza Hut stock" or something along those lines. It was a MAJOR scam and thousands of people were doing it

btw i tried this today and the site told me it wasn't valid in this area, apparently a regional thing.

btw i tried this today and the site told me it wasn't valid in this area, apparently a regional thing.

No it's valid, that's just Papa Johns way of saying they will no longer deliver to Scott's house anymore. I guess the delivery guys never liked his idea of a tip.