Free NZB site?

I used to use easy news but it's not free...are free ones worth a shit?

I have EN now, but I cancelled it because I'm tired of download limits. Kinda sucks tho, cause their web interface is so fucking sex.

I'm moving over to usenetserver.com unless anyone has any other suggestions.

you're not paying for the text file, you're paying for the time and effort that the users put into categorizing and posting the nzbs. oh and the hosting of said files

but even though it's just a text file is the convenience of not having to download a shitload of headers not worth a couple cents?

you're not paying for the text file, you're paying for the time and effort that the users put into categorizing and posting the nzbs. oh and the hosting of said files

but even though it's just a text file is the convenience of not having to download a shitload of headers not worth a couple cents?

Yeah, the users file that shit? Then why is the site charging? And I ended up signing back up for Easynews again. It's much easier to search and download single files from their web interface.

Why can't anyone else have a fucking snazzy web interface?

uses? nono, the site is hosting the files, the site is hosting the search indexing and the site is making it easy for you to find and get everything in one place

you can have a snazzy interface but you gotta pay for it :p

uses? nono, the site is hosting the files, the site is hosting the search indexing and the site is making it easy for you to find and get everything in one place

you can have a snazzy interface but you gotta pay for it :p

Which is why I went back to EN. Their shit is 2nd to none. 20G/30 just sucks ass tho.

Just wanted to say that thanks to this thread, I decided to backup my photos (which i've been meaning to do) by putting them into a split rar archive and creating par files for it, then burning to dvd.