Video FREE KONY RIDES

Rollout

Mothercucker
Apr 8, 2010
Miami, Florida
Marklar
₥948
[video=youtube_share;Y4MnpzG5Sqc]http://youtu.be/Y4MnpzG5Sqc[/video]

Aight so that KONY sh*t going around, here's a version going around for you noobs.

There this one nigga, stealin other niggas and he make them into hoes and men. The white man don't like that doe, so they make these politicians and sh*t give 2 f*cks about their hipster problems. Then they met this 1 mathmatical nigga who can speak english real good and he's like, "my nigga died and this kony nigga be shootin my homies up mayne".

lol

Last edited:
Trying way too hard.

Making videos on youtube ain't shit and even if he died tomorrow someone else would pop up, it's africa after all.

"Joseph Kony is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group that is engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments in Uganda. The LRA, under Kony, has earned a reputation for its actions against the people of several countries, including northern Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan and Sudan.

The LRA has abducted and forced an estimated 66,000 children to fight for them, and has also forced the internal displacement of over 2,000,000 people since its rebellion began in 1986. Children are abducted from their homes and turned into sex slaves and soldiers, forced to murder and maim from a young age. Ugandan children live in fear of being taken, in fear of being forced to kill their families and friends, and in fear of their own deaths. Kony must be stopped."

Yeah boring. Why is it all of a sudden all the concerned folk at reddit give a shit about the DRC/Uganda and the atrocities that have been going on? That place has been a hell hole for more than a decade with all sorts of crimes against humanity being practiced on a daily basis and they pick NOW to give a fuck? What a joke.

Also who gives a fuck, for every Kony there are 10 more to step in his place. This is Africa's problem and they need to sort it out, no amount of first world input will stop the shit going on there.

Also: I blame Belgium.

Last edited:
"Joseph Kony is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group that is engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments in Uganda. The LRA, under Kony, has earned a reputation for its actions against the people of several countries, including northern Uganda, the Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan and Sudan.

The LRA has abducted and forced an estimated 66,000 children to fight for them, and has also forced the internal displacement of over 2,000,000 people since its rebellion began in 1986. Children are abducted from their homes and turned into sex slaves and soldiers, forced to murder and maim from a young age. Ugandan children live in fear of being taken, in fear of being forced to kill their families and friends, and in fear of their own deaths. Kony must be stopped."

And it's now 2012.

Fuck off hippies. Where were you before 2012?

Also this is one of the only positive things I've seen done in recent times within the DRC - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12365785 Note the fucking date on that. If you're really interested I'd recommend buying the book Blood River by Tim Butcher Rollout.

Last edited:
Any charity organization is going to go under attack from skeptics. There are some very bad ones out there. I don't know if this is one of them. Their budget looks reasonable. Have a good look at the budget of the American Cancer Society sometime if you think Invisible Children is unreasonable. I'm willing to be IC didn't bother with the BBB audit because it requires more time than they care to give to something like that. Their financials are not a secret, there's clearly marked link to them on the front page of their website. In addition, people say Kony and his gang aren't active anymore because he did let up a bit for a few years, but apparently he's been pretty active again since 2008. The problem is, as Coqui's link suggests, he's not in Uganda anymore and sending aid to the Ugandan government isn't really the way to go about this since they are a bunch of corrupt assholes anyway. It'd be like sending aid to the US government. Our boys wouldn't pass that on to the people either. Anyway, maybe we should just let the Africans handle it, but then again, I don't like hearing about children anywhere being hurt like that and I'd be happy to do anything in my power to stop it. Also, I don't think 80K is too much for hardworking leaders of any organization to make. In fact, it's a low salary compared with what a lot of other charity organization leaders make.

Last edited:
80k is nothing, well below industry standard.

You can't pay a guy 20k a year if hes in charge of directing tens of millions a year.

Also if your only offering 20k a year you are going to get a guy worth 20k and :lol: at the charity not being run into the ground at this point.

But everyone thinks they can be an awesome ceo because they have an associates in marketing. :rolleyes:

Yeah boring. Why is it all of a sudden all the concerned folk at reddit give a shit about the DRC/Uganda and the atrocities that have been going on? That place has been a hell hole for more than a decade with all sorts of crimes against humanity being practiced on a daily basis and they pick NOW to give a fuck? What a joke.

Also who gives a fuck, for every Kony there are 10 more to step in his place. This is Africa's problem and they need to sort it out, no amount of first world input will stop the shit going on there.

It's not 'all of the sudden'. The video was made largely by the Invisible Children group, that has been around since 2005, and has actively been involved in Uganda since 2006 rebuilding schools, etc. One of their people was killed by violence over there in 2010.

Last edited:
It's also not all the sudden because I believe the US has been sending tons of aid to foreign countries in need for decades. We are there when every natural disaster occurs. I bet we lead the world in foreign aid. To say that we just suddenly care about something is wrong. There's so much need all around the world. We do what we can.

zomg complete agreement

It's also not all the sudden because I believe the US has been sending tons of aid to foreign countries in need for decades. We are there when every natural disaster occurs. I bet we lead the world in foreign aid. To say that we just suddenly care about something is wrong. There's so much need all around the world. We do what we can.

:waw:

Did I say sudden care from foreign government?

No.

I said sudden care from stupid hipsters on the internet who obviously have no clue about Africa or the issues involved. Thinking the US should send in some kind of military crack team to track down ONE guy and kill him or jail him for crimes is laughable.

USAID http://www.usaid.gov/

It's not "we" that just suddenly care, it's popular culture that suddenly cares. Various US Christian relief organizations have been active there for years.

It's essentially an ethnic war, I can't remember what the factions are but it's the sort of thing that has been going since before colonisation, the only difference is they upgraded weapons. it wont go away because someone posts a feelgood video on youtube and donates money.

:waw:

Did I say sudden care from foreign government?

No.

I said sudden care from stupid hipsters on the internet who obviously have no clue about Africa or the issues involved. Thinking the US should send in some kind of military crack team to track down ONE guy and kill him or jail him for crimes is laughable.

You aren't as world aware as you like to proclaim you are.

USAID http://www.usaid.gov/

It's not "we" that just suddenly care, it's popular culture that suddenly cares. Various US Christian relief organizations have been active there for years.

It's essentially an ethnic war, I can't remember what the factions are but it's the sort of thing that has been going since before colonisation, the only difference is they upgraded weapons. it wont go away because someone posts a feelgood video on youtube and donates money.

Weapons probably sold to them by the US and Europe :fly:

The issue here is that your becoming aware of something does not make it 'suddenly'.

Uganda has been on and off the US social awareness radar since Idi Amin in the mid 70s.

Oh my. Go have a coffee and re-read the things I wrote, then admit you're looking silly.

I'm not suddenly aware, nor are any governments, nor anyone with any interest in world affairs. I'm questioning the bullshit bandwagon by internet people who didn't have a clue until this week and are suddenly up in arms like this is such a big deal every government in the world should be talking about it. It's awful, but it's nothing new for Africa, and if nobody else noticed we're not interested in intervening in SSA affairs.

Weapons probably sold to them by the US and Europe :fly:
Demand creates supply -.- They have mostly eastern European imports from the mid 70s, probably by way of Zimbabwe/Somalia. Last year I think someone posted a pic where they all had mint Vz58s...