Free Cooch!

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
so i went to go take the trash out last night when i noticed the neighbor lady had a decent looking sectional couch out on the curb. After i got the trash out, i knocked on her door asking if anything was wrong with the furniture. Its in perfectly good shape sans one tear in the seam of one cushion. Doesnt even smell funky like an old couch... smells good, in fact. So i call my dad over and we haul it all to the upstaris room in the house! :D

This is perfect. We did buy a couch and love seat a couple weeks ago, but the arms on those were 2 inches too tall to fit through the doorway leading up the stirs. So we returned them.

Now this windfall drops in our laps saving us a few hundred bucks, and we can finish the upstairs playroom/lounge area. :D

Now we just need a tv up there thats bigger than 17".

I find it hard to believe that a woman threw out an entire sofa because of a torn cushion.

No wait, no I don't.

When I moved out of my old place I left everything in the house included brand new furniture and computer desks. I just didnt feel like moving it, lol

I find it hard to believe that a woman threw out an entire sofa because of a torn cushion.

No wait, no I don't.

its kind of old. Looks to be from the 80s. My mom knows how to recover furniture, so i'll hit her up to repair the tear and put some new fabric on it at some point in the future.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously.

A whole bunch of stuff but to nail it down I would have to say the drugs have messed up the way my brain functions. I live with it and act like its fine but I do have to say I think that was the leading cause. Oh and I didnt have anywhere to put my stuff nor was I gonna buy a storage unit for it.

A whole bunch of stuff but to nail it down I would have to say the drugs have messed up the way my brain functions. I live with it and act like its fine but I do have to say I think that was the leading cause. Oh and I didnt have anywhere to put my stuff nor was I gonna buy a storage unit for it.

Was it good furniture or like Office Depot furniture?

Was it good furniture or like Office Depot furniture?

The couch's were real expensive when I got them but they were white so after the year they got beat up. The computer desks though were about 300 dollar ones each and the kitchen table was nice. I also left a pool table in there I think, lol. Only thing I actually took was my bedroom furniture and lizard cages.

The couch's were real expensive when I got them but they were white so after the year they got beat up. The computer desks though were about 300 dollar ones each and the kitchen table was nice. I also left a pool table in there I think, lol. Only thing I actually took was my bedroom furniture and lizard cages.

Unbelievable. I think I would've convinced several people I know to hold it for me.

Unbelievable. I think I would've convinced several people I know to hold it for me.

LOL, I had my neighbors come by and rifle through it like it was a free garage sale, they took the nice stuff and I just left the rest for the landlord.:fly:

2 weeks after I moved in the nice landlord sold it to some jerk. He started rebuilding my roof the next week so for like 4 months every morning at 6am I would have a pounding headache. He deserved it

its kind of old. Looks to be from the 80s. My mom knows how to recover furniture, so i'll hit her up to repair the tear and put some new fabric on it at some point in the future.
slipcover bitches, that's where it's at. quick and dirty. if you screw it up you just make another one. since it's sectional you can probably make them small enough to go in the washer too, which is awesome.