Free concert this Sunday

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I just got this in my email. Yes, I'm a geek who subscribes to this. Amy and I have been to the show in Al Lopez Park in Tampa and it's a nice time.

The Florida Orchestra invites you to pack a picnic basket, grab a blanket, and come out to the park to hear your orchestra play under the stars at a free Target Pops in the Park Concert featuring a fun and varied program, including a musical salute to the armed forces and selections from John Williams score to E.T., Cole Porter's Can-Can and Aaron Copland's Rodeo as well as such symphonic favorites as Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries, Chabrier's Espana, Strauss' Radetsky March and Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.

April 20, 2008, 7:45 pm, Coachman Park, Clearwater

shawn, i need to remem to invite yall to the baby shower, some time in may (second saturday maybe?)... guess mama is doing a couples shower.. i'm unfamiliar with that, but I guess they're increasing in popularity.

probably be at gators. they hook us up. will be fun. (feeling bad today tho, I made some insensitive comment last night to a pregnant woman.. guilt washes over me)