FREE Breakfast at Denny's Today

i DO like denny's though.

guess they wanted to "remind americans what a hearty breakfast is like."

man, I bet the dennys in the hood is doing bang up business.

wonder what tips are like today? :waw:

The last Denny's I went to I parked, opened the car door and looked down at what looked like a pile of regurgitated omelet. I left and haven't been back since.

Lenny's?

Last time I went was like last year at 3am or something. Friend home from college, bored, we were up way too late, crazy idea, let's head to Denny's. Food was horrible. I think that's the last time I'm going back. Sorry man.

cnn has pics of people outside waiting and reported that strangers were sharing booths for this free breakfast.

cnn has pics of people outside waiting and reported that strangers were sharing booths for this free breakfast.

You know Denny's just started all this as a ploy to thwart that idea we had the other night of a Waffle House that delivers.

You know Denny's just started all this as a ploy to thwart that idea we had the other night of a Waffle House that delivers.

we have some great ideas, you and i, huh? delivery from WH and nuggles. MAN. the checks are gonna start rolling in!!!

econ 101 bish. lower the price and you move up the demand curve. drop it to zero and you get a crazy spike until they run out of rain cheques.

I was talking about the customers' motivation, not Denny's motivation. Thanks though, Bill Nye.

I couldn't think of any pop culture economists. Suck it.

I was talking about the customers' motivation, not Denny's motivation. Thanks though, Bill Nye.
could have gone with ben stein maybe? or Steven Levitt (Freakonomics

I couldn't think of any pop culture economists. Suck it.
You can hardly fault the motivation behind getting something free. it's not like it's poison.