Video Freddy Krueger Daycare Prank

what seriously stupid thing to do. to a bunch of little petrified children... especially in this day and age where they see from such at a young age of the shitty world around them like massacres and school violence.
stupid. stupid stupid.

scaring kids is okay just not at that age.

As a kid I grew up in the country on a bunch of acres. One day when i had 2 cousins spending the night my dad told us to avoid the woods because the news said a killer escaped and was in the area. That night he shut the power off to the house and knocked on the windows pretending he was breaking in.

We all were scared as shit but it was all in good fun. of course i was 8 or 9

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

As a kid I grew up in the country on a bunch of acres. One day when i had 2 cousins spending the night my dad told us to avoid the woods because the news said a killer escaped and was in the area. That night he shut the power off to the house and knocked on the windows pretending he was breaking in.

This explains a lot.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

how did you turn out to be such a terrible adult having grown up in the country

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke

Whoa that's crazy! That's my kids age and I would never do that to him! Talk about trauma!

Did you have nightmares and stuff ??

Whoa that's crazy! That's my kids age and I would never do that to him! Talk about trauma!

Did you have nightmares and stuff ??

no. we were scared until he turned the lights back on and said it was him and that no one was outside. It was all done in fun though. being scared can be fun thats why people watch horror movies

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
no. we were scared until he turned the lights back on and said it was him and that no one was outside. It was all done in fun though. being scared can be fun thats why people watch horror movies

True. Sometimes it can be fun
Like I prefer the roller coaster scare

But ask me to watch a horror movie at night at my house at my tender age of 103 and I'm like FAAAAK THAT!

Lights on
During the day
With the mute button on standby

That's how my pussy ass rolls