WTF France attacked again

Understanndable, Besiktas is one of 3 most strategicaly important points of Istanbul. It's close to the bridges so tanks will be rolling there. If they need, I can talk to them in case they need something. Just let me know.

Hahah that was an s6 wasn't it.:D

This shows the good side of humanity....and makes you appreciate living someplace you've never seen a tank roll the streets, let alone know where they'll be rolling.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
They can't get on Facebook or Twitter. Whatsapp seems to be the only way they can communicate.
Thanks for the offer. I'll pass it on.

I don't have any social media accounts. Are your friends from around here? If so they can probbaly handle themselves, else I'm going to pass on my GSM number to you so that you can connect us if need be.

I don't have any social media accounts. Are your friends from around here? If so they can probbaly handle themselves, else I'm going to pass on my GSM number to you so that you can connect us if need be.

Yes they're Turkish and Besitkas supporters so I guess they can cope. It's not like they're Galatasaray supportrs.

People were pissed at Kentucky for trying to stop what basically amounts to camps being stuck there... in the middle of nowhere... with zero mass transit... and very few jobs.

We have our own unemployment problems, people with degrees can't find jobs, so yea it's super dumb to move refugees to Kentucky and expect them to not turn into radicalized starving lost people, much less anywhere else. I guess we should only put immigrants in large cities in middle of everything.

Most people here have relatives that came to this country escaping poverty and harsh political environments in other places, most came here flat broke and made a go of it. They became Americans instead of trying to recreate their shit country they are fleeing here, and they never became terrorists.

The victim blaming going on this thread is amazing though. Keep defending those terrorists though...

What exactly are you talking about?

Wow this thread is off the hook.
Sure @MacG.
Regarding the IRA comments, that's just fucking ludicrous since I was responding to a Hoggz comment on Irish IMMIGRANTS to USA 100 years ago.
I'm aware of the Troubles, 1917 et al and was commenting specifically on Irish in AMERICA not blowing AMERICA to pieces.

I grew up in Boston for Christ's sake, Pog ma hon.
Good point. No one would be ignorant enough to demonize a massive group of people based on one known shared variable with other people right... RIGHT?

Regardless:
http://inthepastlane.com/when-americans-saw-irish-immigrants-as-terrorists/
ODonovan-Rossa-Gorilla-Warfare-Puck-1884-copy.jpg

NativistCartoonThe-MortarPuck06261889.jpg

anti-Irish-cartoon-Puck-e1880s.jpg

Yes they're Turkish and Besitkas supporters so I guess they can cope. It's not like they're Galatasaray supportrs.

First of all fuck you, Galatasaray is the best.

If they are Besiktas supporters, they have balls of steel so they don't need me. My brother is a Besiktas supporter and he has balls of steel, aliinum, carbon fiber and miniguns.

Wow this thread is off the hook.
Sure @MacG.
Regarding the IRA comments, that's just fucking ludicrous since I was responding to a Hoggz comment on Irish IMMIGRANTS to USA 100 years ago.
I'm aware of the Troubles, 1917 et al and was commenting specifically on Irish in AMERICA not blowing AMERICA to pieces.

I grew up in Boston for Christ's sake, Pog ma hon.
which again, considering that was well over a century ago it's like cyber crimes during segregation. you didn't see them using tactics that didn't exist at the time. if they had then the story may have been different.

there was a lot of anti irish sentiment in the US that often resulted in violence against the irish but the response was often just as violence. sometimes justified, sometimes not, sometimes it affected the innocent and sometimes it didn't

whenever groups of humans are oppressed they will be more likely to respond violently since more of them will see it as their only remaining option. this is true throughout all of history and similar actions can be observed in other primate species. the more tribal we are the more likely we are to war with each other.

the key to reducing violence is to reduce the impetus for it. the few truly evil people will have a harder time gathering followers to their cause when everyone around them says "fuck no, they're helping us"

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Fucks sake, man. How can you tell Boston apart from a wretched war zone? You people set the fucking town on fire when your sports teams win.

it's always fascinating to watch massive mobs of people riot in their cities because of a sports game only to see all those same people complaining about people rioting over political things

You mean they adopted their new culture and integrated. Granted they had a much easier time of it being Christian and somewhat speaking the language.