Fourth plans?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
so whatchall doin' today? tomorrow? sunday?

i'm not doing jackshit right now except playing mafia wars, and i'm quite happy with that. don't have plans, though i wish i would've gone all martha stewart and come up with a picnic/gathering for the weekend. :hs: oh well. fireworks for sure tomorrow night...i'll be a happy girl with fireworks.

happy fourth to all, even the ones who don't care about it. :fly:

happy fourth to you guys. I'd like to point out that 9 generations ago, my family fought in your war of independence

for the british side

happy fourth to you guys. I'd like to point out that 9 generations ago, my family fought in your war of independence

for the british side

Well then my family kicked your family's butts!

I'm going to watch the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra and fireworks tonight. Tomorrow I'll be chillin with my sister and her family. Sunday I think I'll sit around in my pjs and play video games.

supposed to go out with friends tonight and tomorrow night but the prospect of doing absolutely nothing is gaining traction

I just mowed half of the yard before it started to pour again. FUCK YOU WEATHER... the grass JUST dried from last night's rain.

it hasnt rained here in like a month and a half
my yard is dying, and now theres a watering ban in place to conserve water

Yeah, my parents were saying that. We FINALLY started to get some much needed rain. We're still considered 'drought' and cannot water our lawns yet.

i'm having a fifth for the fourth :p
oh, and staying home holding a fire extinguisher around 9:45 tomorrow night when the fireworks commence about 500 feet from my house