found out where inline's been (This time it's not up some chicks azz!)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
he was sick of our constant razzing about him driving a gay man's car so he decided to do something about it...he mumbled something about flattening all of our cars one by one as retribution :eek:

miata1bz.jpg

:lol:

That bastard is out being all adult like and traveling around with his job. In Miami now, last I checked.

There's a guy (assumed) who works at the Meijers (think walmart+grocer) near my house (twelve miles is close in this god forsaken hellhole) who has a Suzuki Swift what has been jacked up to extraordinary height and placed upon tremendous mud tires. If this were a useful post there would also be a photo of said vehicle, but, sadly, it's not a quality post and no picture will be forthcoming.

edit: I'm drinking Weihenstephaner for the first time and I'm disappointed by the very prominent flavor of cloves. Keep your cloves out of my beer, you fucking nazi!

Last edited:
Candy said:
OMFG - Thats terrible. Shawn and I saw some 1980's Olds or Buick the other day that was purple and had like 24" spinners on it. THAT was badass.

You visited Savannah and didn't tell us??? :fly:

sorry i've been busy guys. Miami last week and NYC for the next two weeks. I have access but not alot of time to post. But you folks dont need me to post things you can continue making fun of me without me being here :p

i do miss you guys though :(

Atlanta crowd, i may be there the middle of September... hopefully we can hang out...

:heart: funny picture Chris, but i've seen it before! :p