[Article] Forum upgrade complete-ish

FYI, just installed some new updates. I still have some work to do.

* Yes, I know the theme needs some fixing (@APRIL)
* I've disabled Tapatalk again. Please at least try the new theme on mobile. It should be a lot better!
* I'll be deleting all marklar

Lemme know what the what. woop woop
Here's where he started

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Guys, generally this thread is for letting fly know if we've found issues with the update. Maybe take about 20-30% off there?
I was with you at first but it started getting fuzzy in the second half.

• Haha
Reactions: nukes
Tap-a-cock not working? Just spinning wheel when trying to click on alerts (no new alerts since a couple days ago).
If someone can make a truly compelling reason to turn that piece of Chinese dog shit back on, I'll do it. But the default theme should be pretty damn good. Also, if you're not using a POS browser like Safari, you can now get forum notifications by default.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
If someone can make a truly compelling reason to turn that piece of Chinese dog shit back on, I'll do it. But the default theme should be pretty damn good. Also, if you're not using a POS browser like Safari, you can now get forum notifications by default.
No complaints. It was the annoyance that I loved to use. Mobile website is fine.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Because it only take a click to do it.

Can someone refresh my memory as to what was to be done here?

@Maureen

I think the ability to ignore a thread, without ignoring the person who started it.

Meaning a thread you're not interested in doesn't show up, but you can still see posts the ignored thread starter made in other threads.