[Article] Forum upgrade complete-ish

Oh. So that's not functional here right now.
What is the purpose of using Tapatalk anyway? I've always used chrome on my phone and I don't think I'm missing out on any forum features. Is it something in my V10 (old I know) that just makes sites mobile friendly?
I've been using it for so long that I'm not longer sure why I do.

It keeps the few forums I still frequent on the same access screen, and it keeps me from losing the forum in Chrome tabs? Personal smilies dont work (like :chikken: or :nev: )

Likely not ready yet. There is usually a weekish break in period when fly messes around. He usually starts his own "Broken Foram" thread where you can let him know what is FUBAR. Till then, tag him in this thread and let him know of things that you see that may be broken?

10-4. Thanks.
Don't want to overwhelm him with suggestions the first day. Other thing I noticed is the little symbol that lets you know you have notifications don't show on whatever page you're on. Have to open a menu to see it. In other words, I didn't know you quoted me until I came back here to write the post below yours.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
10-4. Thanks.
Don't want to overwhelm him with suggestions the first day. Other thing I noticed is the little symbol that lets you know you have notifications don't show on whatever page you're on. Have to open a menu to see it. In other words, I didn't know you quoted me until I came back here to write the post below yours.

We'll just have to work for our alerts, Hips.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer
Oh. So that's not functional here right now.
What is the purpose of using Tapatalk anyway? I've always used chrome on my phone and I don't think I'm missing out on any forum features. Is it something in my V10 (old I know) that just makes sites mobile friendly?
I hope you're ready to read a long tedious post about Tapatalk now, because that's what you've invited.

Is there a setting I don't know about to make the font bigger? It's tiny. Phone settings or the text scaling thing in chrome don't seem to have any effect. Have to zoom in the screen and thumb left to right 'cause then the sentences are longer than the screen is wide.

"You got what you paid for" is an acceptable answer.

Weird. Font in the text box when writing the post is big and easy to read. When just reading threads though it is miniature.
Hold ctrl and scroll your mouse wheel up.