[Article] Forum upgrade complete-ish

It begins as sterile, then becomes unsterile depending on what it's come in contact with, so make sure your aim is true.

OK that's too much even for me.
Also your dick hole is almost always not sterile.

My dick hole or just any random dick hole?

And why assume the pee is coming out of a dick hole in the first place?
most urinary tracts are not sterile, regardless of what equipmunk you got. if you stick a needle straight into the bladder & there's no bladder infection, you might get sterile pee, but once it leaves the bladder the regular way, it's gonna pick up schmutz.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
You would have had to do that a long time ago. You don't have much control of your subconscious. You probably have less than the average person if you think you do have control. Humans can't even recall memories without reconstructing them, so even your subconscious is skewed by inaccuracies.

No U

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
What's Jason gonna do with that kind of dad-joke competition?
he fucking dadsneezed so hard last night out of nowhere that I cried bc I was so startled :lol: and this is a new development so what the actual fuck (the sneeze, not me crying in situations that don't warrant crying, that's about par for the course)

he fucking dadsneezed so hard last night out of nowhere that I cried bc I was so startled :lol: and this is a new development so what the actual fuck (the sneeze, not me crying in situations that don't warrant crying, that's about par for the course)
Don't let him do that too much in that moist house, he could blow it down.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
He couldn't pee directly into a colostomy bag. I'm not sure if that's actually a thing but it's possible yes?
I'm not sure but maybe he could rub the hole with alcohol to clean it.