Forum slow, or just me??

dreamwalker said:
During the afternoon until now it's been a bit cantankerous for me. There were a few times I couldn't get on at all.
while I can't help you get on, I can certainly do something to help you get off :drool:

and I too am having difficulties in the past hour with page load times and even a script error when trying to make this whitty reply

If you guys can, when you see it slow, post the stats at the bottom.

We're now hosted at The Planet and the server shouldn't be very bogged down...

Page generated in 0.09431 seconds with 10 queries [Server Loads: 0.54 0.38 : 0.24]

edit: I think that stuff can be seen by everyone, I never checked after I added the hack.

Viremia said:
while I can't help you get on, I can certainly do something to help you get off :drool:

and I too am having difficulties in the past hour with page load times and even a script error when trying to make this whitty reply

Thanks for your most generous offer, but I already have plans to take care of that :fly:

fly said:
If you guys can, when you see it slow, post the stats at the bottom.

We're now hosted at The Planet and the server shouldn't be very bogged down...

Page generated in 0.09431 seconds with 10 queries [Server Loads: 0.54 0.38 : 0.24]

edit: I think that stuff can be seen by everyone, I never checked after I added the hack.
trying to respond to a post just a minute ago, the info at the bottom was no help as it showed a load time of 0.09 seconds, but it took at least 30 seconds for all the graphics to load (smilies, icons, etc) and it was stuck at 74% for quite a while

however, replying to this message only took a fraction of a second

it seems to be rather random

EDIT: and after hitting reply on this message, it took over a minute for the page to load, despite what the info at the bottom of the page showed

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Looks like The Planet is having some bandwidth issues. Someone thurr is hopefully getting DoS'd. I shall adress this issue with our host tomorrow...

yeah, tracert shows all is okeydokey until it gets to The Planet when it starts timing out intermittently