Forum Fireside Chat

I second the idea of a sub forum. One for serious discussions and one where the rules are a bit more lax. And to those of you saying 'follow teh rulez or diez' yeah yeah I agree. We said we would follow them when we joined. But there is nothing wrong with getting members who are good and positive who would like to alter and change a few things with in moderation.

I'm just saying there is always room for change. If a forum is to succeed it needs to have a flowing evolutionary process.

After seeing what was posted during my mini-vacation to Chattanooga, I'm of the opinion that its time to split the forum into two subforums. You've got two general groups here with opposing goals : 1. Wants conversation to take their minds off what they're doing. 2. Wants to turn their minds off.

Making a conversational forum (more structured, more rules) and a free form forum (spam your head off, very few rules) along with a bit of clarity to the rules to make it a bit more obvious about what we're looking for would fix 99% of the problems here. Now if I could just get fly to stop screwing the servers...