Forum Coup!

theacoustician said:
So, I know what you ladies are saying "This Glorious Revolution is great if you're a dude and all, but what's in it for me?". Well, first you get a metal bikini. That's pretty badass. You will also receive ninja training where we show you 99 ways to kill someone. We reserve the 100th just in case you turn on the Glorious Revolution. Upon request, you'll be issued your own personal dancing manslave with complementary banana milk. Calories will be outlawed after the Glorious Revolution so you may eat whatever you wish.

The Glorious Revolution​

Something for Everybody​

BANANAS?!?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE US WOMEN THE WEST NILE?!?!!?!

strawberry milk > bananna milk.

Drool-Boy said:
forgiven.jpg

SCOTT BAKULA WAS SAVED BY THE LORD! PRAISE THE REVOLUTION!

theacoustician said:
So, I know what you ladies are saying "This Glorious Revolution is great if you're a dude and all, but what's in it for me?". Well, first you get a metal bikini. That's pretty badass. You will also receive ninja training where we show you 99 ways to kill someone. We reserve the 100th just in case you turn on the Glorious Revolution. Upon request, you'll be issued your own personal dancing manslave with complementary banana milk. Calories will be outlawed after the Glorious Revolution so you may eat whatever you wish.

The Glorious Revolution​

Something for Everybody​

I get to be a metal bikini clad ninja AND learn 99 ways to kill someone AND a personal MANSLAVE WITH COMPLEMENTARY BANANA MILK!?!?!?! Wait, can I be JJ's manslave? Your answer will sway my recruitment.

theacoustician said:

The Glorious Revolution​

Something for Everybody​

I dunno, this is starting to seem a little boring. I'm already an excellent ninja. I don't need a personal dancing manslave and I'm allergic to bananas. What else have you got?

eileenbunny said:
I dunno, this is starting to seem a little boring. I'm already an excellent ninja. I don't need a personal dancing manslave and I'm allergic to bananas. What else have you got?
Have patients. The propaganda phase is at an end. Now it is time to call you to arms, for our first mission executes soon.
COME BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE REVOLUTION IS STARTING. IF YOU STAND WITH THE REVOLUTION, THEN STATE IT NOW.

All operatives will get a PM from me after stating your intentions of joining. Your first mission will be shortly after that.

The Glorious Revolution
Won't you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my rebel?

theacoustician said:
Have patients.
I'm not a Doctor yet, but I hope to soon. I have patience.

P.S. I refuse to take part in anything called the Glorious Revolution. It has negative connotation for me.

Last edited: