Forum Coup!

why_ask_why said:
so theac, to what do we owe your unusually upbeat demeanor today?
I woke up in sweat last night. I went out to the kitchen to get a drink of water and this silverfish told me he'd tell me the secrets of the universe if I agreed to bring his doctrine into practice. Thus, the Glorious Revolution is born.

That, and we've got chicks wearing metal bikinis.

Sarcasmo said:
The Glorious Revolution needs whores too!
YouTube said:
This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
This is not in the spirit of the Glorious Revolution.

KNYTE said:
Pirate-Ninja-Super Saijins-From beyond the grave > Ninjas

Saiyans are too slow. Ninjas would kick their asses before they'd even finish powering up for their first move.

ninjas.jpg

theacoustician said:
I woke up in sweat last night. I went out to the kitchen to get a drink of water and this silverfish told me he'd tell me the secrets of the universe if I agreed to bring his doctrine into practice. Thus, the Glorious Revolution is born.

I had a silverfish in my bathtub this morning!

Actually it was a goldfish.

Of the cracker variety.

Come to think of it it was a graham cracker, not a goldfish.

And it wasn't in my bathtub, it was on my coffee table.

theacoustician said:

I'm onboard if there are metal bikinis involved :drool:
as long as sarcasmo or drool aren't wearing them anyway :barf:

anywho, good to see you in such a good mood! :)

Pandora said:
Saiyans are too slow. Ninjas would kick their asses before they'd even finish powering up for their first move.

ninjas.jpg

The fact that you even know how that all works is remarkably hot.

My Brothers in Arms, please, join me in viewing the story of how the Glorious Revolution was born unto these lands!

wtfforum.jpg

bast_imret said:
My Brothers in Arms, please, join me in viewing the story of how the Glorious Revolution was born unto these lands!

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/wtfforum.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
[size=7]YES![/size]

Finally, someone understands. Have any of the rest of you grasped the deeper meaning of the Glorious Revolution as well?