Forum Coup!

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Yeah, now that fly and April are gone we can take back the forum, end the cycle of corruption, stop the terror, free the slaves, and everyone gets 40 megs and a mule! YAY!

We can take up arms like these and blast our way to freedom. Yeah, the video is old, but I wasn't aware that these guys aren't doing so hot financially.

So this thread is either about what you would do in forum revolution or why Metal Storm looks to be about dead in the water. I know there are some limitations, but I can still see plenty of apps regardless. Enlighten me, gun nerds.

itburnswhenipee said:
I don't know what Metal Storm is. Does that mean I'm getting an F in pop-culture?
Yes, because you're too lazy to click the link that explains it to you. There isn't even any of that nasty reading, just a video.

theacoustician said:
Yes, because you're too lazy to click the link that explains it to you. There isn't even any of that nasty reading, just a video.

Reading is for [Admin Edit]s

Viva la revelution!

Today seems to be filled with things that don't make any sense. I should probably go back to bed before I take a meteorite up the ass or something.

theacoustician said:

I have no sound, so all I know is there were guns being fired at stuff.
And Im ok with that.
Now gimme my megs and mule.

Sarcasmo said:
Today seems to be filled with things that don't make any sense. I should probably go back to bed before I take a meteorite up the ass or something.
How exactly would that ever happen? Do you typically stand around all day, head near the ground, ass in the air, looking to grab anything that falls out of the sky like some deranged outfielder?

Sarcasmo said:

Huh.
I always figured you spent most of the day waiting for things to go up your ass.