Forget Plan A, Let's Go With Plan B

Yes or no for Plan B?

• Yes! Make Plan B readily available OTC.

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No! Let nature take it's course.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
ceiling fly said:
babies are interstate commerce.
Contraceptives have been traditionally at the discretion of the states, under the guidelines in Carey v. Population Services International, 431 U.S. 678 (1977), states can still regulate their distribution.

I say throw it out there and if shit hits the fan, take it back to prescription only.

We're only thinking theoritically what would happen.

Voting yes because I'm tired of the religious theocracy telling everyone what they can and can't do. From stem cell research to some bizarre debate about "when the soul happens", the bottom line is that people deserve choices whether you agree with them or not. Women want to get slutty and then take a pill to make everything okay? So what? It's not your problem. The real issue here is why people can't mind their own business.

Sarcasmo said:
Voting yes because I'm tired of the religious theocracy telling everyone what they can and can't do. From stem cell research to some bizarre debate about "when the soul happens", the bottom line is that people deserve choices whether you agree with them or not. Women want to get slutty and then take a pill to make everything okay? So what? It's not your problem. The real issue here is why people can't mind their own business.

QFMFT

Sarcasmo said:
What religious theocracy? *me looks around*

We went over stem cell research remember, cutting funding != outlawing.

FlamingGlory said:

Not allowing scientists to use embryos we are going to destroy anyways is assinine.

FlamingGlory said:

Between Captain Christ who is currently our president and the untold number of loud-mouthed "this is what I believe" pricks infesting our nation both within and without public offices, we live in a religious theocracy. I'm not just addressing the stem cell issue. I don't care about that. That should be left to the private sector anyway, and our tax money shouldn't be funding it. I'm simply talking about the fact that untold numbers of decisions people make and which affect me are motivated by their personal religious feelings and views, instead of objectively and logically as they should be. That means you are telling me and everyone else what we can and can't do on the basis of your personal spirituality. And that is a LOT shittier and more ridiculous than me killing some blob of cells to reap a benefit on behalf of the greater human race.

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
Contraceptives have been traditionally at the discretion of the states, under the guidelines in Carey v. Population Services International, 431 U.S. 678 (1977), states can still regulate their distribution.
Don't hide behind some ruling that I cant look up. :fly:

FlamingGlory said:

Why do you post like you have google memorized?