WTF For those that REALLY love their dogs...

i haven't really had an animal i've considered a pet in over 11 years, it sucks too. it's one of those it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all things.

:case:

It's weird to me when I go to people's houses that don't have pets. They always seem empty.

N7rAE7v.jpg

2EQMfOG.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Tooey was a RR?

Yes & German Shepherd.

His hair does stand up on his back like a RR, when he gets excited, either angry excited or barking at someone he doesn't know. Or when the doorbell rings.

Last edited:
Fannnxx! And, everyone loves that color when they see it! That is my office. It's such an enveloping color. It's Glidden - Rich Navy. Normally, I use Sherwin Williams, but according to design sites this is one of the ones that is closest to a "true navy".

Fannnxx! And, everyone loves that color when they see it! That is my office. It's such an enveloping color. It's Glidden - Rich Navy. Normally, I use Sherwin Williams, but according to design sites this is one of the ones that is closest to a "true navy".
NICE. I'll have to look that one up. I've been thinking of doing grays, navy, and an antique yellow for the house. So far, I have our walk in closet painted--the rest of the house is waaiiitttiinnnggg.