For those that liked underworld.

wr3kt said:
Mexicans can figure out anything.

After we're told how to do it.

:fly:

Messicans CAN do anything. They can cook any type of food, landscape any outdoor area, build any structure on earth, and in general hold any position of labor. :heart:

Sarcasmo said:

Messicans CAN do anything. They can cook any type of food, landscape any outdoor area, build any structure on earth, and in general hold any position of labor. :heart:

Execpt for the domesticated mexicans
theyre just as big a wussies as us whiteboys are

Sarcasmo said:

What Drool said.

/edit
Is it sad that I kinda miss clearing fields? It's gratifying to see it finished.

taeric said:
Looks like the sequel is pretty much done. Wacky new winged beasts.

Speaking of movies, who all is interested in seeing Harry Potter when it comes out? I think a few of us are going to catch a midnight showing. Yeah, I'm a winner. :)

I want to see the new Underworld and of course Harry Potter!!

Pandora said:
:eek: Say whaaa?!?! I can't believe you just went there.....:dont:

hawtness + accent + badazz + catsuit = pafpafpaf
same goes for that aeon fuck movie. mediocre chick in tight outfit does not hot make. rinse and repeat for trinity's bony ass.

Onnotangu said:
same goes for that aeon fuck movie. mediocre chick in tight outfit does not hot make. rinse and repeat for trinity's bony ass.

I don't find Charlize or what's-her-name (Trinity) that attractive. But Kate is hot in my opinion. I've seen her in several movies, and that chick is a breeder.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't find Charlize or what's-her-name (Trinity) that attractive. But Kate is hot in my opinion. I've seen her in several movies, and that chick is a breeder.
no

but that chick from farscape and stargate is hot. and lexa doig is also hot.