For those of you interested

El Borracho said:
Eh, what do I know? I'm just a kid with internet access.
When this place started, it was branded an elitest forum due to very poor planning on the part of theac and me. For a lot of people, we never shook that title. An elitest attitude is something abhorrent to me, so I think it sucks. Oh well, its just the internets, I guess...

fly said:
When this place started, it was branded an elitest forum due to very poor planning on the part of theac and me. For a lot of people, we never shook that title. An elitest attitude is something abhorrent to me, so I think it sucks. Oh well, its just the internets, I guess...

well, I think the only reason i was able to register and post here without being in the pg for long was because my sister posted here. And sometimes the attitude is like that, I guess I don't stick around long enough to see the change, usually when i smell it first i just jump ship because I don't want to deal with it.

I'm planning on sticking around for awhile, this place is comical at times.

April23 said:
I think it would be perfectly sickening to mail you a bloody tampon in the mail.

Too bad I'm not on the rag till February.

Man, little boys' menstrual cycles are pretty fucked up.

I'll post a good story from this year a little later. I have to go get food now though as I'm really really tired and hungry.