for those interested....Its METRO MAN!!!! 56=sure, there linked

Bubbles said:
That's not even to the Mason-Dixon Line :eek:
It is about where people start talking funny, eating strange foods, and having weird social customs though.

I also draw the midwest line at anything west of NY (upper michigan, upper wisconsin and upper MN are a seperate area though). The moutain west starts at western border of ND, and the coastal west is the states touching the ocean.

Desert states are their own area along with TX though.

b_sinning said:
What made you decide to start keep your hair that short? MAde you more areodynamic?

Must convice wife to cut my hair. Driving me nuts.

it was shortly after i got the miata, and i'd never had it this short.. Went to get it cut one day and decided.. BUZZ it.

Guy was like, "WTF"

he did, i liked it.. and its GREAT

b_sinning said:
What made you decide to start keep your hair that short? MAde you more areodynamic?

Must convice wife to cut my hair. Driving me nuts.

nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...i like your hair!!!!!!

I liked it when my hair was that short. Roll out of bed and could just go. Too bad I have a widows peak hairline that I hate.

Now it's down past my nose in front.

b_sinning said:
I liked it when my hair was that short. Roll out of bed and could just go. Too bad I have a widows peak hairline that I hate.

well, maybe that is long...i'm remembering when i met you...it was a bit shaggy, but still neat. it was cuuuuuute!

b_sinning said:

i got kinda lucky with the hair line and shape of my head

but i dont like just rolling out of bed and going, i have to shower in the morning..

hair or no hair

Ma171aC said:
i got kinda lucky with the hair line and shape of my head

but i dont like just rolling out of bed and going, i have to shower in the morning..

hair or no hair

Me too. Even if I had to grab a shower before bed becuase of getting dirty or whatever, I still have to have a shower in the morning to wake up.

b_sinning said:
Me too. Even if I had to grab a shower before bed becuase of getting dirty or whatever, I still have to have a shower in the morning to wake up.

agreed.

Besides, normally if i'm showering before bed its for 1 of 2 reasons

1. i just got done playing a sport for a few hours and i'm sweaty
2. i'm cleaning up because i'll be playing a sport for a few hours inbed..

alas, that second one doesnt happen right now :(