For the sci-fi geeks

ysalamiri: Indigenous to the planet Myrkr, these small salamanderlike creatures habe the uniquie ability to push back the Force. Furry snakes with legs that grow to fifty centimeters long, ysalamiri live in the branches of Myrkr's metal-rich trees. Their claws grow directly into the branches, making it difficult to remove them from their perches. A single yslamiri creates a ten-metre radius bubble in which the Force does not exist. Those who have studied them theorize that the ysalamiri push the Force away from themselves like a bubble of air pushes away water. Within this bubble, a Force user cannot call on his or her poers or otherwise manipulate the Force.

edit: *strokes SW Encylcopedia*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynnakitty said:
ysalamiri: Indigenous to the planet Mykr, these small salamanderlike creatures habe the uniquie ability to push back the Force. Furry snakes with legs that grow to fifty centimeters long, ysalamiri live in the branches of Myrkr's metal-rich trees. Their claws grow directly into the branches, making it difficult to remove them from their perches. A single yslamiri creates a ten-metre radius bubble in which the Force does not exist. Those who have studied them theorize that the ysalamiri push the Force away from themselves like a bubble of air pushes away water. Within this bubble, a Force user cannot call on his or her poers or otherwise manipulate the Force.

edit: *strokes SW Encylcopedia*
see? furry salamanders. i told you.

and they sucked.

PinkysAvenger said:
see? furry salamanders. i told you.

and they sucked.
they're not cozy furry! :mad:
You can't say he was a bad author because he created my favoritest SW character.

Lynnakitty said:
they're not cozy furry! :mad:
You can't say he was a bad author because he created my favoritest SW character.
mara jade? meh, she MIGHT have her moments...

too whiny though

Tiree > *

PinkysAvenger said:
mara jade? meh, she MIGHT have her moments...

too whiny though

Tiree > *
Never... insult.. Mara Jade infront of me!
-gives you pigtail-

Lynnakitty said:
Never... insult.. Mara Jade infront of me!
-gives you pigtail-
my favorite character has to be the collective fighter pilots. those guys kicked so much ass. Tiree, Dutch, Porkins, Biggs, Wedge, Boss...

my sister was getting so mad at me because i was reciting the entire death star trench dialogue under my breath while she was watching it.

PinkysAvenger said:
my favorite character has to be the collective fighter pilots. those guys kicked so much ass. Tiree, Dutch, Porkins, Biggs, Wedge, Boss...

my sister was getting so mad at me because i was reciting the entire death star trench dialogue under my breath while she was watching it.
Biggs and Wedge are okay...
but Mara's better.