For the sci-fi geeks

Lynnakitty said:
o duhr to me..
still seems pretty retarded. If you have to have a cell for it to work it's like having 2 cells.

:D Just one more thing for me to lose. Go trekies! :tard:

Lynnakitty said:
I like them both equally :)
just wait til they come out with that star wars TV show. it better kick so much ass...

as long as they use "Space: Above and Beyond" as a model they should be fine.

PinkysAvenger said:
just wait til they come out with that star wars TV show. it better kick so much ass...

as long as they use "Space: Above and Beyond" as a model they should be fine.
Pls tell me more about this tv show :o
If it has Mara Jade in it.. I will be a very happy girl.

Lynnakitty said:
Pls tell me more about this tv show :o
If it has Mara Jade in it.. I will be a very happy girl.
the way i see it, it cant really contain any of the big name characters. what I envision, at least, would be mostly based on the Rogue Squadron series of books.

PinkysAvenger said:
the way i see it, it cant really contain any of the big name characters. what I envision, at least, would be mostly based on the Rogue Squadron series of books.
BOO! Rogue Squadron = BORING

Lynnakitty said:
Blasphemer!
its true. theres more emotional attachment to the characters, theres a more interesting storyline, theres extremely well written action sequences, and he dosent resort to "little furry animals that can push away the force"

PinkysAvenger said:
its true. theres more emotional attachment to the characters, theres a more interesting storyline, theres extremely well written action sequences, and he dosent resort to "little furry animals that can push away the force"
I was emotionally attached to the characters!
And those... tree things.. shit what were they called... Y...Y.. fuck I forget.. anyway they weren't furry little animals! They were mean!

Lynnakitty said:
I was emotionally attached to the characters!
And those... tree things.. shit what were they called... Y...Y.. fuck I forget.. anyway they weren't furry little animals! They were mean!
they were little furry crawly things

the yalismari, i think

and they sucked.

PinkysAvenger said:
they were little furry crawly things

the yalismari, i think

and they sucked.
Yl... fuck I"m going to look it up.

Lynnakitty said:
Yl... fuck I"m going to look it up.
:lol:

i've been reading the black fleet crisis trilogy now, thanks to you bastards. and its going to lead on to me reading most of my star wars novels again.