for the record: dogs > cats and anime gives ape bjs

It's not like I was too interested in random hook ups and dating right now anyway. I'm pretty familar with her craziness and it seemed to help everyone out. She's happier, he's happier, and I've been happier but I'm nuts so who can really tell. Having them around helps me protect me from myself even if I it typically leads to me still having to deal with stupid BS that I would avoid if I was alone.

But you know it isn't going to work, right?

You know what the definition of insanity is, right? :p

Yes but I feel obligated to do what I can to give my son as normal of a childhood as possible.

Last night as I was sleeping my cat decided to relocate her 4 3 week old kittens into my bed and build a new nest for them between my legs. So in the middle of the night I wake up wondering what the fuck is climbing on me but luckily heard a meow before I freaked out. I had to get up and throw a few towels in to a laundry basket, move the kittens, and make her feel comfortable enough to leave them there. She likes to relocate them near me at random times. I keep trying to explain I'm not the babies Daddy but she refuses to listen.

Yes but I feel obligated to do what I can to give my son as normal of a childhood as possible.

Last night as I was sleeping my cat decided to relocate her 4 3 week old kittens into my bed and build a new nest for them between my legs. So in the middle of the night I wake up wondering what the fuck is climbing on me but luckily heard a meow before I freaked out. I had to get up and throw a few towels in to a laundry basket, move the kittens, and make her feel comfortable enough to leave them there. She likes to relocate them near me at random times. I keep trying to explain I'm not the babies Daddy but she refuses to listen.

I hope you didn't take your friends literally when they told you too 'get a little pussy' during the separation.

he doesn't need a "normal" childhood, he needs a stable home. your relationship with your wife is not historically stable, and will most likely remain so.

you can probably work backwards through your calendar and chart the previous relationship breakdowns. the next one will occur on schedule when your wife has an episode.

sorry to be so nosy.

Probably true. I just know when we get along he seems his happiness and life is a little easier.

imho, kids find safety in stability, not in mommy and daddy getting along right now. Finding different places to live on a regular basis is much more stressful than mom in one place, dad in another. Just cause he seems happy doesn't mean he knows whats best for him. He's a kid and would eat donuts all the time if he could. Would you give them to him?

Anyway, I really don't mean to shit on your parade. I do wish you peace and happiness my friend - whatever you may define that as.

:heart:

apparently the cat thinks your balls mean safety.

apparently the cat thinks your balls mean safety.

Exactly opposite of how women feel.

I think one of the reasons I haven't totally given up on making it work is I actually took my wedding vows seriously. I've seen the worse so eventually the better part has to happen. I have to hope there there is some type of karmic balance out there to convince myself to keep going during my down periods. It's amazing how similar deluding yourself is to religion. I'm just not required to tithe to the church. Just to the liquor stores.

Last night I moved the cat and kittens out of bedroom at 3 am because the decided it was time to start exploring and practice meowing at each other. I had to lock my bedroom door so she would stop bringing them back. A little while later I wake up to my 7 year old son yelling and I run in there to find him laughing. She snuck the kittens into his bed and them climbing on him while he was asleep scared him at first.

If kittens weren't so darn cute we'd never put up with their nonsense. Luckily Knyte is allergic so I always have an excuse to never get a cat.

so much for the alleged superiority of cats...there isn't a dog this stupid on the entire planet :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Ou9NQMesY"]YouTube - Jackson doesn't understand faucets[/ame]

Cat Brain:
Cat_brain.jpg

Dog Brain:
Brain_Dog.jpg

wait...