for the record: dogs > cats and anime gives ape bjs

obama knows what's up

5yxcu0438260.jpg

My wife agreed to dog sit a friends dog for two weeks without us talking it over first. For a dog it's well behaved but I detest the fact that it asks to go out and doesn't use the bathroom when you take him out for a walk etc. He waits until we're back home to try to secretly do it somewhere in my house. Grrr. Plus my cat has 3 week old kittens so she's very defensive of them and has been beating up the small dog a few times a day.

My wife agreed to dog sit a friends dog for two weeks without us talking it over first. For a dog it's well behaved but I detest the fact that it asks to go out and doesn't use the bathroom when you take him out for a walk etc. He waits until we're back home to try to secretly do it somewhere in my house. Grrr. Plus my cat has 3 week old kittens so she's very defensive of them and has been beating up the small dog a few times a day.

soooo did you guys get back together then?

soooo did you guys get back together then?

We're giving it another try. She didn't have anywhere she could go and my son would have suffered if she suffered so I felt obligated to give it another try. So far so good. Pretty much almost everyone I know thinks I'm crazy, we haven't bothered to tell our families yet, but I get to tuck my son into bed every night and I can see he's happier when we get along.

It's not like I was too interested in random hook ups and dating right now anyway. I'm pretty familar with her craziness and it seemed to help everyone out. She's happier, he's happier, and I've been happier but I'm nuts so who can really tell. Having them around helps me protect me from myself even if I it typically leads to me still having to deal with stupid BS that I would avoid if I was alone.