Food For the person on here who claimed that it wasn't a problem...

You're assuming I'm not trying. I didn't count on people actively trying to thwart my attempts to help them and then bleeding me dry while playing duplicitous games with everyone I know. When you are the subject of active sabotage that any retaliation for can actually cost you you everything. My one brother knows all he has to do is call the cops and get me detained to completely fuck over everything I've ever worked for. He's done it, several times, for me it's like playing russian roulette, if a trooper whos having a bad day shows up and puts me in cuffs because some brat lied I wont work again.
The tone of your posts made it sound as though you were not only not trying but were unwilling to try.

It sounds like they have you in a really tight spot. I'm curious to know why but obviously you left out specifics for a reason.

If it was me I'd walk away forever, I would not be able to live under constant threat like that. Sucks.

Everytime I piss him off he calls the cops and leaves. It pops as a domestic disturbance. They show up, I get cuffed and questioned because it's a call on me. I've posted about this years ago when my parents were still alive. Can't remember the name of the thread.
That's ridiculous. How can they do anything if there's nobody there to claim you did something?

Edit: why don't you leave also? Walk into the woods or something?

Costco secret:

Buy gift cards, use them when shopping there. You'll get the discounted price without being a member. I've done this many times, last week in fact.

At my Costco they don't really let you through the door without being a member. Plus, if you are a member you get money back every year. If I spend $1000 there in a year I get my membership fee back.

Please explain.

If you use their American Express you get money back for every purchase made. More for purchases made in Costco and also more for gas purchases.

Also if you get the upper tier membership, they give you a check for the amount you paid if you don't get to a certain level anyways. (Only usable at Costco)

That's ridiculous. How can they do anything if there's nobody there to claim you did something?

Edit: why don't you leave also? Walk into the woods or something?
It's standard. (shocker I work with LE all the time, hence why I can't be on the receiving end of the justice system. It looks incredibly bad and I don't even know what would happen if something more than a traffic violation popped)

Does anyone else have BJ's? That's where we go for bulk food. Membership is way cheaper than costco and they take normal coupons in addition to store coupons. Sometimes I can get things to ring up negative which is awesome.

Does anyone else have BJ's? That's where we go for bulk food. Membership is way cheaper than costco and they take normal coupons in addition to store coupons. Sometimes I can get things to ring up negative which is awesome.

I'd go to GFS if I didn't go to Costco. No membership necessary

Please explain.

If you use their American Express you get money back for every purchase made. More for purchases made in Costco and also more for gas purchases.

Also if you get the upper tier membership, they give you a check for the amount you paid if you don't get to a certain level anyways. (Only usable at Costco)

I don't do the American Express thing, I got the Executive Membership for $100 a year and I get 10% back in the form of a gift certificate once a year.

there is nothing I need at Costco

We buy things like toothpaste and soap there. I also occasionally buy meat there if I need it at the time and often fresh fruit. Their produce is quite nice. Also, they usually have children's clothes there for a good price and I use that to round out Sam's wardrobe with things I couldn't find second hand, like I just bought her winter coat and snow pants there. They also have good prices on tickets for amusement parks and things like that. I ordered blinds from them once because they were the nicest I could find in my price range. I bought my last set of tires from them. They have good prices on vacation packages sometimes. I cannot imagine there is nothing you would want from Costco. It's not all about buying giant fucking boxes of Fiber One bars so you can out-fart anyone in the room.

We do not far from here... had a membership and let it expire. :hs:

We need space to store that much food.

I don't do the American Express thing, I got the Executive Membership for $100 a year and I get 10% back in the form of a gift certificate once a year.

The last part of my statement was what I was talking about. Even if you don't make the $1000 they pay you the difference so you get the upgraded membership for free

http://www.costco.com/join-costco.html

Executive gives only 2% right? We have that and the Amex IIRC gives an additional bonus. I don't use a Costco Amex when I go but what I purchase still counts towards our rewards.

We get more than the difference back between the Executive and Regular no problem so it's definitely worth it.

We do not far from here... had a membership and let it expire. :hs:

We need space to store that much food.

as a single-ish dude (aka, no family) i find very limited value in costco. I have had a membership twice, once because i bought tires that even factoring in the price of the membership were cheaper than anywhere else, and the second time because i bought a security system, which once again, was worth it even including the membership price

I feel like costco is only for people with 2+ kids, big households.

Costco'ites. Prove me wrong. as a single dude, or even two people, like Flapril, what benefits are there at costco?

besides the delicious hotdogs. Thats a benefit to humanity as a whole. Those things are awesome.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld ep where Kramer feeds the horse a giant can of chili from BJ's/Costco/discount place.