For the men

Arátoeldar said:
I had hepatitis B as kid from some bad drinking water. No way in hell would I want go through that again if she has the A or C strain.

C can kill you. Eventually you'll need a liver transplant, a condition which usually occurs in middle age.

My mom got Hepatitis B (also from bad drinking water) when I was younger, it was AWFUL watching her go through it, she couldn't even get out of bed for over a week. I never want to get near the other stuff.

Bubbles said:
My ex was in a treatment facility and his roomate had C from sharing needles........gross.

This girl I know has it now too. She's 43, and had been an intravenous user in her teens. Of course, she told me that AFTER we had sex a few years ago, which ruined my day. Not that it was her fault since she told me when she found out, but it was pretty shocking. Not news you want to hear, especially you don't know what the hell it even means. It took my doctor about an hour to convince me that it isn't transmitted sexually.

Sarcasmo said:
This girl I know has it now too. She's 43, and had been an intravenous user in her teens. Of course, she told me that AFTER we had sex a few years ago, which ruined my day. Not that it was her fault since she told me when she found out, but it was pretty shocking. Not news you want to hear, especially you don't know what the hell it even means. It took my doctor about an hour to convince me that it isn't transmitted sexually.

Yeah that's scary, especially when they tell you there is no cure for C........I freaked when I found out what the roomate had and I started asking his counselors all sorts of "how does this affect me" questions. :eek:

Bubbles said:
Yeah that's scary, especially when they tell you there is no cure for C........I freaked when I found out what the roomate had and I started asking his counselors all sorts of "how does this affect me" questions. :eek:

You've been sleeping around behind my back? Tramp.

Arátoeldar said:
I had hepatitis B as kid from some bad drinking water. No way in hell would I want go through that again if she has the A or C strain.

How scarrah! That had to suck. :heart: 4u

Edit: What's up with all this bad drinking water stuff? Are ya'll drinking out of a gutter or something?? :confused:

Last edited:
Pandora said:
Verah interesting.....

So I guess that's what all those 'boil water advisory' things were about... :eek:

Yup. All kind of nasty things can get into the water and if there is a boil water advisory I would highly suggest doing it or sticking to bottled water. But, don't reuse the bottles without washing them if anypone has put their mouth on them.....that's how bottled water gets contaminated.

Pandora said:
Speaking of Pam, I heard she has another sex tape problem. You'd think she would have stopped making tapes after the last leak. :confused:

Who's this one with? I still can't believe guys actually WANT to have sex with her. Yuck.

Pandora said:
Speaking of Pam, I heard she has another sex tape problem. You'd think she would have stopped making tapes after the last leak. :confused:

She's an attention whore. When she's out of the limelight too long she releases one to get attention.

Bubbles said:
Yup. All kind of nasty things can get into the water and if there is a boil water advisory I would highly suggest doing it or sticking to bottled water. But, don't reuse the bottles without washing them if anypone has put their mouth on them.....that's how bottled water gets contaminated.

:eek: I'd better wash my water bottle STAT! It's got JJ and Bast contaminates all over it!!!! :eek:

Bubbles said:
Re-using bottles isn't a great idea either, they have expiration dates for a reason. The plastic leeches into the water over time, and this happens more rapidly if they are being filled, washed and emptied more often.

This is why I have 20,000 gallons stored in glass containers. :shifty: