For the men

Pamela Anderson is so absurdly disgusting I'm just not even going to try to describe it. The asshole of a goat is closer to being my type than that.....thing.

I think they are a perfect couple. I dislike both of them and don't find either of them attractive. Let them keep their STDS.

Candy said:
I think she's hot... I would kill for her body. On the other hand, I woudn't risk an STD for anybody; especially Tommy Lee. (Assuming he has it as well, I'm not familiar with who contracted it first.)

You'd kill for her body? She doesn't even HAVE a body! She USED to have a body, but replaced it with molded plastic siding and anatomical implants. She's a cyborg now.

Seriously, she is so ugly. If you need that much makeup, and that much artificial enhancement, and then come out looking WORSE at the end of it, you need serious therapy because you have image issues. Way back when she was just a girl from Canada she was really cute. Normal, natural, cute. Now she's an abomination.

Sarcasmo said:
You'd kill for her body? She doesn't even HAVE a body! She USED to have a body, but replaced it with molded plastic siding and anatomical implants. She's a cyborg now.

Seriously, she is so ugly. If you need that much makeup, and that much artificial enhancement, and then come out looking WORSE at the end of it, you need serious therapy because you have image issues. Way back when she was just a girl from Canada she was really cute. Normal, natural, cute. Now she's an abomination.

Point well taken.

Candy said:
I think she's hot... I would kill for her body. On the other hand, I woudn't risk an STD for anybody; especially Tommy Lee. (Assuming he has it as well, I'm not familiar with who contracted it first.)

Then start saving up for liposuction, implants, collagen, face lift, etc. like she did.

To quote the D O double gizzle. Ain't no pussy worth gettin' burnt while I'm up in it.

I think Pam Anderson is attractive though. Although I much prefered her during her Baywatch days when she wasn't as much of a whore.

Sarcasmo said:
And mountain range.

and ocean (full of crabs.)

i'd never really sleep with him EVER, even if i was paid to. i just think he's hot.

and as far as pammy goes....*inserts shuddering smiley*